Best in class
Built with aircraft grade materials, the Raine One’s lightweight frame does not compromise on strength.
High grip for your comfort
Reinforced carbon fiber
Single clamp folding system
Lightweight, high strength alloy
Water resistant aluminium for durability
High grip for balance and stability
Rear Brake Light
Rear brushless flux drive hub motor
High quality materials minimize weight whilst maintaining maximum durability.
Aircraft Grade Aluminium
Reinforced Carbon Fiber
With a top speed of up to 50kmh / 31mph1 and uphill power - there are no compromises.
Go the distance
Up to 40kms / 25 miles of range with only a 5 hour charge time.2
Choose how you ride
Control your speed and acceleration with 3 riding modes.
Tackle life’s bumps with the Raine One’s superior suspension system.
Rear Swingarm Suspension Unit
The Raine One was designed with your safety in mind.
Front Disc Brake
Regenerative Braking System
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
High Grip Pneumatic Tires
See and be seen
Light your way home.
Side Wheel Lighting
Rear Brake Lighting
Smart. Safe. Connected.
Stay connected with everything you need at your fingertips.
Introducing the Raine App
Designed to enhance riders’ experience and ensure you get the most out of your Raine scooter.
Designed to ensure you get the most out of your Raine Scooter.
Map Your Ride
Simply enter your destination and the Raine app will map the most efficient route and highlight how far you can travel on the remaining charge.
Everything You Need
All the essential information such as speed, directions are at your fingertips.
View important data and adjust additional features to ensure you get the most out of your ride.
Change between riding modes and manage your regenerative braking levels with ease.
Customize Your Ride
Personalize your Raine Scooter’s lightning to suit your style.
Look back over past trips and track how far you’ve traveled.
Security in mind
The Raine One features a retractable smart lock and immobilization system ensuring your ride is always where you left it.
Light weight materials paired with our X-fold system make the Raine One easy to transport anywhere.
Lightweight - Only 12 kgs / 26 lbs
From home, to train, to office. Where you go - your Raine goes.
Conveniently store your Raine One when not in use.
The Raine One in 3D & AR
Augmented reality available on iOS 12+ & Android mobile devices.
- Maximum speed may be affected by battery charge level, environmental temperature, road incline, and available traction.
- We follow these general guidelines for range testing: A 75kg/165lb rider, up to 25km/h, stop and start every few minutes, relatively flat ground with some low to medium uphill travel.
- Some regions have regulations regarding electric scooter use. We recommend you consult your local laws before riding. If you need to comply with any local speed regulations, you can use the Raine app to limit your maximum power and speed. Raine Scooters ship compliant to the speed and power setting of your destination region. Enova Design advises you follow all local regulations regarding electric scooter use and are not liable for misuse.
- Customers may be required to pay additional VAT and import taxes.
- Each country, state and territory may have a different set of rules and regulations pertaining to the usage of e-scooters and e-boards (including where e-scooters can legally be used and whether e-scooters need to be registered with the relevant road traffic authority). Any user of this product must ensure that they check and abide by their local by-laws and use responsibly. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your e-scooter.
Enova Design liability is limited to repair or replacement of its products which are returned to it in the specified period of time. In no event shall Enova Design liability exceed the value of the product(s) sold. In no event shall Enova Design be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any of its products.
*Above data is based on internal lab tests and conducted in a controlled environment. Results may vary based on actual usage and environmental conditions.