- Maximum speed may be affected by battery charge level, environmental temperature, road incline, and available traction.
- We follow these general guidelines for range testing: A 75kg/165lb rider, up to 25km/h, stop and start every few minutes, relatively flat ground with some low to medium uphill travel.
- Some regions have regulations regarding electric scooter use. We recommend you consult your local laws before riding. If you need to comply with any local speed regulations, you can use the Raine app to limit your maximum power and speed. Raine Scooters ship compliant to the speed and power setting of your destination region. Enova Design advises you follow all local regulations regarding electric scooter use and are not liable for misuse.
- Customers may be required to pay additional VAT and import taxes.
- Each country, state and territory may have a different set of rules and regulations pertaining to the usage of e-scooters and e-boards (including where e-scooters can legally be used and whether e-scooters need to be registered with the relevant road traffic authority). Any user of this product must ensure that they check and abide by their local by-laws and use responsibly. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your e-scooter.
Enova Design liability is limited to repair or replacement of its products which are returned to it in the specified period of time. In no event shall Enova Design liability exceed the value of the product(s) sold. In no event shall Enova Design be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any of its products.
*Above data is based on internal lab tests and conducted in a controlled environment. Results may vary based on actual usage and environmental conditions.