The Raine One in 3D & AR
Augmented reality available on iOS 12+ & Android mobile devices.
"The Raine One is true definition of class, durability, comfort, and portability."
"e-scooter startup Raine smashes its crowdfunding target in just 43 minutes."
"Raine's scooter is the fastest funded electric vehicle ever."
"This electric scooter is designed to replace your car"
"It's amazing... I love it"
Introducing the Raine App
Designed to enhance riders’ experience and ensure you get the most out of your Raine scooter. The Raine App utilizes the latest technology, showcasing an array of innovative features.Learn More
“I had wonderful afternoon trying out the latest and greatest in electric scooters from Raine Scooters. If you want to clear your head and have a lot of fun, I promise you won't be disappointed.“Brian Green Disney Animation Studios
"The Raine scooter is a great blend of style, quality and technical features. I'm crossing off days on my calendar until I can have my very own...like an excited kid at Christmas time!”JT Microsoft
"An incredible team that deeply understands the needs & passions of riders, Raine One is the culmination of years of R&D engineering that results into a perfectly polished, delightful ride"Leon Gouletsas IBM
"Love these new Raine Scooters, combining fantastic engineering design that is compact and lightweight along with great and well thought out tech!"Sam Hunt Github
"Having seen and tested the prototype, I can't wait to get my hands on the final product. The design, portability, range and speed all make this a beast of a scooter. Raine has built something that is pure urban mobility".Jason Blackman Carsales.com.au
"Honestly this scooter just works. I had the scooter for a day and it was just easy. Light enough to carry up stairs, quick to charge, and comfortable to ride. I can’t wait to own one."Gerald Fisher We Are Affect
- Maximum speed may be affected by battery charge level, environmental temperature, road incline, and available traction.
- We follow these general guidelines for range testing: A 75kg/165lb rider, up to 25km/h, stop and start every few minutes, relatively flat ground with some low to medium uphill travel.
- Some regions have regulations regarding electric scooter use. We recommend you consult your local laws before riding. If you need to comply with any local speed regulations, you can use the Raine app to limit your maximum power and speed. Raine Scooters ship compliant to the speed and power setting of your destination region. Enova Design advises you follow all local regulations regarding electric scooter use and are not liable for misuse.
- Customers may be required to pay additional VAT and import taxes.
- Each country, state and territory may have a different set of rules and regulations pertaining to the usage of e-scooters and e-boards (including where e-scooters can legally be used and whether e-scooters need to be registered with the relevant road traffic authority). Any user of this product must ensure that they check and abide by their local by-laws and use responsibly. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your e-scooter.
Enova Design liability is limited to repair or replacement of its products which are returned to it in the specified period of time. In no event shall Enova Design liability exceed the value of the product(s) sold. In no event shall Enova Design be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any of its products.
*Above data is based on internal lab tests and conducted in a controlled environment. Results may vary based on actual usage and environmental conditions.